If you could eat Cake Batter for breakfast everyday would you do it?
What If I told you that said ‘cake batter’ was FULL of incredible nutrients and was actually good for you?!
And what if that ‘cake batter’ had 2 full servings of organic greens…
And what if that ‘cake batter’ was CHOCOLATE?!…
You’d definitely want to eat it every morning, wouldn’t you?
OK, ok…stop yelling at me….I’ll give you the recipe!
But first, some amazing facts about the benefits of MoringaPlus. This is taken directly from the SuperLeaf website;
It’s like a super-multivitamin in a drink with:
- More than 92 nutrients
- 46 known antioxidants (50% more than acai berries)
- 18 amino acids (complete protein)
- 14x the iron of spinach
- 4x the vitamin A of carrots
- 14x the calcium of milk
- 3x the chlorophyll of wheatgrass
- 4x the vitamin E of almonds
- Over 50% of your daily vitamin B2 in each serving
- 63% of the daily RDA for vitamin D* from organic mushroom powder
- 115% of the daily RDA for vitamin C* from acerola cherry
How amazing is that? Too good to be true you might be thinking? Well my friends the thing is I was like you. I was definitely a little hesitant that the taste would be pretty unappealing but I was pleasantly surprised. It actually tasted like chocolate! And not like gross fake chocolate or chalky chocolate…it tasted like true chocolate… Who knew this kind of taste would actually be nourishing my body?!
So when Goodness Me sent me a sample to try out, I knew I had to make something decedent and what better than chocolate cake batter smoothie bowl. Add in some fruit and oats and you have breakfast made for a champion. This smoothie bowl left me feeling completely satisfied and full of energy for the day.
- 3T dried cherries
- 5 pitted Medjool dates, pitted and soaked in warm water for up to 20 minutes
- 1 cup of your favourite non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 2T rolled oats (not instant!)
- 2T SuperLeaf Chocolate Moringa Powder
- Add all ingredients to your high-speed blender with go until smooth.
- Top with toasted coconut, your choice of berry (I used blackberries), bee pollen or maple syrup for a vegan option OR any other topping you thin you’d enjoy
Disclaimer: While Goodness Me and SuperLeaf were kind enough to supply me with the product all opinions and endorsements are completely my own.