Do you ever get those cravings for something sweet around 9pm…like every single night?! Yeah me either…but if I were to get those cravings I would want definitely something just like these Chocolate Coconut Raspberry Bites.
These babies have it all. Chocolate, sweetness from the raspberries, coconut…did I mention the chocolate?! Plus, you can keep them in your freezer so they will last longer…well as long you can resist
The best thing about these frozen treats are all the different ways you can play with them.
Try subbing out the raspberries for blueberries or peaches. Instead of maple syrup, try honey. Try adding some mint extract to the chocolate for a peppermint patty treat.
- 1 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/8 cup coconut or cashew milk (you could also add in some coconut cream from the top of the can for an extra dose of coconut!)
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup frozen fruit of choice
For the chocolate:
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- In your food processor, combine first 5 ingredients and mix until combined
- Add in your fruit and blend again until combined
- Remove from processor and press into a parchment lined pan. Pop it into the freeze for at least an hour
- In a double broiler, melt the chocolate and coconut oil. Add the sea salt
- Continue to stir until fully melted, be careful not to burn
- Once your fruit and coconut bars have set, remove from pan and cut into desired size
- Place them onto a rack and then drizzle the melted chocolate being sure to cover
- Let them sit for a few minutes on the rack and then return to the freezer to set again
- Devour at your own risk