Somedays I feel like I could eat avocado at every meal and other days not so much.
Today however I am loving avocado…
I have seen breaded avocado fries many times but they are usually dredged in panko and deep fried, so I wanted to change that up a bit…and these GF babies will not disappoint.
Oh…and I decided to put these avocado fries onto of a sandwich…
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup GF bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1 egg white
- 3T coconut oil
On the sandwich:
- GF toasted bread
- Lemon Aioli
- Add coconut oil to a large skillet over medium heat.
- Slice avocado and remove pit. Slice into long strips.
- Dip each piece into the Brown Rice Flour, then the egg mixture, then the breadcrumbs.
- Place each slice of avocado into the heated oil.
- ‘Fry’ for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Add to salad or a sandwich and enjoy!