Here’s quickie for you… Dragon Bowls!
This is a terrific meal when you don’t have much creativity in you.
Dragon Sauce adds just enough something something to the rice and the crispy veggies add to the texture.
There are a ton of options for toppings. I added what was in my fridge…keeping it simple is how I roll when I haven’t grocery shopped in a few days.
- 1 cup long grain brown rice
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 cup steamed cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 3T sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup tamari or soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1T fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- Cook rice according to directions on package
- Prepare cauliflower and gently steam, be sure to keep slightly crunchy
- Shred carrots + cut up cucumber
- Add all ingredients to blender or food processor and blend until smooth
- Once rice is cooked add to a bowl and pour desired amount of sauce. (You will probably have extra sauce, depending on how saucy you like it!)
- Add toppings and sprinkle sesame seeds.