Fries are my weakness.
I would pass up just about anything for a plate of fries. And when they are crispy and baked NOT actually fried…I am in heaven!
First up, cut your potatoes into slices and soak them in cold water for a couple of hours.
- 3-5 yellow potatoes, all around the same size
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut flour
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon smoked paprika
- S+P to taste
- Soak your sliced potatoes in a large bowl with cold water
- Preheat the oven to 425°F
- Once you are done soaking, pat them dry and put back into your bowl
- Coat with coconut flour and combine
- Add your olive oil and combine again
- Place each slice onto a parchment lined tray being sure they do not touch
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika, S+P and bake for 20 minutes
- Turn and bake for another 10 minutes…be sure not to burn them!
- Dip in your fave sauce- I made a lemon and chive aioli