Have you heard about watermelon pizza? Of course you have. Because you don’t live under a rock.
So here is my take…3 ways, because I’m an overachiever.
- Start by washing the outside of your melon and then slicing into whole slices. From there you can cut into smaller pieces or even leave it whole and slice as requested.
- (For the most amazingly intense flavour, grill your slices before topping!)
- Yogurt of choice, blueberries and hemp seeds
- Feta, pine nuts and a drizzle of balsamic glaze
- Fig jam, arugula and strawberries
What’s your favourite combo?